Friday, December 16, 2011

Things that make me mad

I guess I should justify right away that I don't get mad easy. I can remember the last time I was "mad" and that was like 3 months ago. And I was more hurt then mad.
So I thought today I would explain what really will make me mad.
1. When people are treating my friends bad
2. When I tell someone something and they go tell other people when it was a secret. Or if I say something as a joke about someone to a person, and they pass it on because they took it seriously. Then that person thinks I meant it... and drama starts.
I will say honestly that I found out that number 2 happened today. I was even starting to trust this person, but they now have destroyed one of my few real friendships. And I will be honest I have no idea what to do... because now I have to clear it up with my friend, and tell the other its not okay to do that. So if you have any advice, please tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment