Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ASL

I am currently in an American Sign Language class, and I love it! Not only is the teacher great, but the language is too!

Reasons why I like it:
I can sign to people, and the people around me dont know what I am saying
The teacher is awesome :)
I can sign to people in class and it doesnt disturb/bother the teachers (as much)
If I get mad at someone, I can sign and they dont know what I am saying
Its super easy

things like that. But today it really came in handy because I was talking to a friend about someone, and we saw them. Rather then changing the subject, I just started signing. And when they were out of hearing range I started talking again. Easy as that. That way my conversation stays private between the few people who know what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment