Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two people I look up to

I have been scheming this for a while now... But there are two people I really look up to.
1. Alison Williams
This is my sister in law. One of them. I don't know what it is, but we could talk for hours. I will go to tell her one thing, and leave 2 hours later. Sometimes we talk about the strangest things. But, it's great. I love talking to her. I don't have many friends or people that I can do that with.
She is also great at not judging people. I have never seen her treat someone less than another because of appearance or anything else. She just loves everyone. Well, maybe not loves everyone, but she isn't one to hate over something little.
Another thing, is she sets a great example to me. She has four kids, and she does a great job of raising them. She is patient, loving... So much. Alison is just a great person. I love her.
2. Sherry Murray
So I know that she is reading this, and totally wasn't expecting this. Probably Alison too, but they both deserve the spotlight.
What I think is great about Sherry is that she is so relaxed about so much. At least she doesn't show it. She has 5 kids. The older two who are practically twins, and she has a set of triplets. Who I must say, are adorable. She has a very good excuse to be stressed, but she isn't. She is all for getting out and doing stuff. She goes swimming. She will take me to the store when I need to go, and she is just a great person.
I have never not wanted to be around her. If I am having a bad day, if I go talk to her or play with her kids, I forget that I was having a bad day. She has such a great atmosphere in her house, and I love it.
Both of these women set such a great example to me, and I love them to death. There are more people who I love, but as of right now, they are on the high end of the list.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! This made my week. Thank you for thinking of me as often as you do.

    ReplyDelete