Sunday, July 29, 2012

ADHD

So I think I may have ADHD. In fact, this blog has nothing to do with ADHD, except for the fact that it shows you that I do.
I am a pinterest user. And lately, I have noticed that there have been a lot of pins about hair. Hair do's. Hair chalking (which, by the way I do.). Hair treatments. Hair colors. Hair cuts. The list goes on. (see?) Anyways, tonight I was doing a hair treatment with honey, and I was thinking about how long it has been since I blogged. So here I am, sitting here with honeyed... Honied. Honeyied... I think it's honeyed hair. And I am waiting until I am sick of waiting. One place says wait an hour. One says fifteen minutes. One says 20. So I am branching off and doing the crazy thing, just waiting until I am sick of it. Then I will go wash it out, and be done with it. That is, unless I decide to do it in a week or so.
Anyways, I really haven't blogged for a long time. So that is going to be my goal. Blog more. I know, I said that last time. And still not very many blogs. But I will try harder this time.
See how I went from ADHD to hair treatments, to blogging? Not that great of an example, but I can't stay on topic for the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment