Friday, March 30, 2012

Have you ever... ?

Have you ever watched a movie, or read a book, and wished you were a certain character?

I do this a lot. I guess you could say I am an imaginative person. I day dream about the weirdest things, and this is one of them. Any time I love a movie or book, there is a character I always love. Something about them, makes me wish I was them.
I have been thinking about this a lot recently, and why I do it. And I think I figured it out.
I think it's because we see those characters, and see how well their life worked out. And here we are, living life slowly. Its not a 2 hour movie, and then we know how our life was. Life isn't a "fast read" and quite often, it isn't a "page turner".
I think the two reasons are that either I am unsettled with my own life and I don't know how it will turn out, or that they have something I want to have.
Anyways That is what has been on my mind. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment