Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beauty

I don't know if you have ever read the Twilight series, but at one point Bella says that she sees things like she has never seen them before.
For me, I would try to imagine it, or even wish I knew what it was like. Today, something similar happened.
Everyday I walk home from school. Its a mile and a half walk, and today it was incredible. I looked at things more than I usually do. By that I mean I looked closer at them. Like a tree. I looked at it and thought "wow that is incredible!" because has bark on it. Have you ever looked at bark? I mean really looked at it? Everything I saw today was beautiful. I was surrounded by beauty! Even ugly buildings, or the fact that I was in the middle of a city, was incredible.
I don't know what gave me this change of  'sight' but it was sure incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment