Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sensitivity

Have you ever noticed how some people are super sensitive? I have. And not always about everything?
I have noticed that once you or a close one have gone through something, such as: Cancer, Death, War, etc. nothing is quite as funny about that anymore.
I have a friend who's uncle is at war. Some kid at her school was talking about how soldiers were pointless. She didn't like this and stood up for it. Didn't laugh.
 I was like that with cancer the other day. Some guy was like you're cancerous! and I went from being goofy, to serious and let him know that I was not okay with that.
Other people are like that too. And I think we need to have respect for them, and watch what we say. We could have a huge effect on someone by saying something simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment