Monday, November 5, 2012

Sometimes I get frustrated

So I have been learning this song on the piano and was hoping/wanting to have it done by Christmas. This is it:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V07xuJprW9c
I can sort of play the first 40 seconds... And he plays it a little fast so technically I can play like 55 seconds. Hmm...
Basically the point of this blog is that I was practicing, and I was just getting frustrated. I don't normally get frustrated... But because I was overcome with this rare frustration, I felt like my practicing was not helping me, but making it worse.
So moral of the story; sometimes you have to just take a break because if you are frustrated, you are making things worse if you keep pushing yourself when you have done what you could.
I think you can apply this to life too, not just piano. If you are frustrated about something but feeling like you have to finish, it just gets harder and harder and we just need to take a break.
Yep. That's all I have to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment