Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas

Tomorrow is Christmas. I just got back from shopping. I feel bad for the people who have to be working, and I feel guilty for not having everything ready a couple days ago. But I have a reason why. It's not a good one... But it just doesn't feel like Christmas is tomorrow. I honestly don't believe it.
So I am wondering... What is the true meaning of Christmas? Here is what comes to mind.
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=0AvzaGkekDE
So that's not really explanatory...
Anyways. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the snow. And sadly, we haven't had ANY that has stayed for more than a day. My choir needs to sing the song.
One thing my family does that I really like is we take turns opening presents. We spend more time together too.
Christmas is an awesome time of year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment