Thursday, November 24, 2011

Random things I want

So I was thinking about what to blog about, and was going to do random
Thoughts this week, but it turned into random things I want with my future. So here goes.
1. I want to have enough money to randomly do things like; drive across the country, travel somewhere... Something like that. I don't want to be extremely rich... But I do want to be able to say "hey this sounds like fun. Let's do it" and randomly splurge every once in a while... Maybe that is super rich?
2. Live somewhere really new. Not like Nevada, or somewhere close to Utah. In fact probably not even a state touching the state of Utah. I just want to be different.
3. Have a Camaro. My friends know about this obsession. I love Camaros and mustangs. But mostly Camaros. If you don't believe I am obsessed, just ask someone I hang out with a lot.

Ok so be prepared now guys... (and girls) I am going to reveal things i want my future spouse to be like.
4. I want to marry a black guy. Or someone not from the U.S. If you want to know why... Ask me in person. I probably shouldn't say it online. It's a dumb reason. I'm not to strict with it, but I want it to happen.
5. I want to marry someone who is... I don't know the word to explain it. But I am the type of person who likes to be an idiot. I don't care what people think or who I annoy. My goal is to have fun, and that's how I go about doing it. I don't do it by myself though. So I want to marry someone who is like that. But he needs to be serious at the right times. You know?

Okay so we are just going to replace "I want to marry someone who..." with bob. Its just easier to use. Hopefully no bobs are reading this...

6. Bob will want to take these random trips with me
7. Bob will listen to me babble on about pointless things and deal with my quick subject changes and non-ability to stay on topic.
8. Bob MUST be patient. Like if I ever date a guy and he loses patience quickly, it's done. I won't deal with... Non-patience... <- is it just me or does that sound weird...
9. Last one. Bob needs to be good with kids.

Anyways. That's not it, but it's most of it. And yeah... Well happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoyed reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment