Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do Not Despair

Technology is really a great thing these days! There is a Gospel Library app and it has so many things! It has church magazines that go all the way back to 1971, general conference talks that go back to 1974, things like that.
Last night I was reading one of those talks. It was called Do Not Despair: by Ezra Taft Benson. I don't know why I chose that one... but as I was reading it I looked at the title, and I didn't remember choosing it. But I definitely needed to read this one.
He talks about ways to get over trials, and how to become a more positive, happy person. He mentioned a lot of things that help. Here are some of them.
Repentance
Prayers
Service
Work
Health
Reading
Blessings
Fasting
Friends
Music
Endurance
Goals

This talk was just great! I would highly recommend you look it up and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment